Happy birthday Gark and JB Sawman! :handshake:
yooperdave …?
Same here. :yes:
We’ll send you a 2023 Feed Thong anyway!
Yep that’s how it was in my hometown. Thing is, my MIL is only about 10 minutes from FIL… to me it’s a no brainer- once down the interstate...
That’s how it was when I was a kid… except I didn’t see it as a lot- and now I miss the 2 in 1 day deal even more, given now we travel 2 days in a...
In all things give thanks! HTD FHC! :handshake:
HTD folks. :handshake:
Interjection… as a volunteer mod, I truly appreciate everyone’s civility in this discussion. :salute: Carry on. :handshake:
:startled: :rofl: :lol: Thank you Woodwidow :)
Thanks brother- Ima go gift myself a cup of coffee… :coffee:
Glad you could still navigate to the site! :D Beautiful view!!!:thumbs: I’ll wait for some replies before I offer any guesses. :yes:
Thank you Woodwidow! :)
Becky says “Thanks y’all!!!” :thumbs:
You know yooperdave is just a 12 year old trapped in the body of a senior citizen, right? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:sleeping: :BrianK:
Ima guess you intentionally spelled it that way to get my spellchecker attention… :sherlock: :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol:
No, just time delayed by life… Absolutely no comment.
Looks like Pin or Willow oak to me.
Quite puckery…