Does it have a Honda? oh wait. I just saw B&S :confused:
:yes::picard:
I can help you out. Send me a pm
What a slacker
It sure couldn’t hurt
If you don’t have one yet, get a grapple bucket for the front. Good Lord, what a useful attachment
Congrats. I have the same tractor. I’m the 3rd owner and the 3 pt arms were still new in the box, so the backhoe release levers were froze on it,...
Good to see the old girl still spitting chips :yes:
Smell it. E85 actually smells like moonshine was a little bit of gas in it
Good point. Customer brought in 2 saws that wouldn’t run right. Bogged just like Chaz said. He accidentally filled his can with E85 instead of...
Good. Tune it to where it burbles a little on a quick pizzrev after a long cut and you’ll be good to go.
I might’ve sounded a bit condescending there. Didn’t mean it that way at all. But I agree. Maintenance comes first. I’d try it without the air...
Don’t be scared of adjusting the carb. L controls mixture at idle, H controls mixture at wide open. The screws are there because conditions...
Honda started putting the hurt on B&S about 35 years ago. Just so much more user-friendly
I’d only use rtv as a last resort. Motoseal should be available at the auto parts store
The term “vocal fry” bugs me as much as someone doing it
They keep the riff-raff away
They both end up the same speed for me once ported
Red maple
I’d put a pressure washer quick coupler on it. Then you can get a set of jets for relatively cheap that cover most angles