A 391 is a plastic-cased saw. They work fine for firewood, but the longer run-time at sustained wide open throttle will create more heat than what...
You’ll be $600 further away from being able to buy a band mill if you use a 391 very often to make long milling cuts on wide boards. Keep the...
In a house with soffit vents, these are needed to hold the insulation down above the exterior wall where space can be tight. [ATTACH] The gap...
Don’t need a vapor barrier. I’d do my best to keep the ceiling insulation from touching the roof sheeting just to help prevent ice buildup
Even the guys porting saws are taking forever LOL
Mtron in the 661 is pretty well figured out now, but many loggers would rather stay away from the electronic stuff.
Must Thaw The meat
Wood furnace for garage heat. The house is lp
There are quite a few modular Cape Cod style homes around here and that is in fact what they used for them. I don’t believe they can do it anymore...
Plus, 2 x 6 rafters on a Cape Cod are the devil. No one in their right mind would ever build something like that
Not completely sold yet on the spray foam against the bottom of the roof. It’s relatively new, at least around here. Several builders who have...
Mostly. With about 10 rounds of silver maple thrown in
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
damm. Nice truck
I’d put money on it the crank bearings are shot and it started sucking air through the seals. A new loaded short block is $110 I believe on eBay....
[ATTACH]
I think you need a new top cover though. The larger filter doesn’t fit under the old top cover. But as I understand it from Bob, the new cover...
The ultra rare ash elm. Looks like white ash
It’s white ash
Lol. Ribs would end up tasting like a chocolate chit sandwich