[MEDIA] 1991 [MEDIA] 2019 Meat Puppets still making some interesting music... Nice to see Curt Kirkwood's son in the band.
We are in the mid to upper 20s here overnight and mid 30s to low 40s during the day. Thankfully we have been starting to dry out a bit.
Is the background area with mountains accessible to you for hiking? foraging, hunting/fishing, etc.? Do have some land you own with much timber...
Sounds like "lost decades." But in reality that would be especially true for those who held inflated assets before they repriced. The stock market...
It looks lush and beautiful where you live.
Very interesting thread Japanman. Welcome and thank you for sharing your perspective. I remember Japan's "lost decade" that began in 1991. I...
I like cutting a bunch of poplar off our land in late March for heating our cabin during October grouse camps, November deer camp, and outdoor...
Anticipating immanent battery failure due to age, I proactively bought a "new" battery on Amazon for 10 dollars. Well that one would not take a...
Thanks! Despite all my pictures being taken with a 10 plus year old LG slider phone, some of them seem to come out okay!
Ours has been running every 10 to 20 minutes for the last month. It has been very wet here...on line for the wettest year on record. At least our...
Your right. It is in 10X16' building with 2X6" construction, so the amount of heat it throws will be fine with relatively small loads, even in...
Yes that is it. It is going to be used to heat the bunk house at our cabin for sleeping for guests during hunting camps in the fall, then a week...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] A few more hobbies from childhood, bottom involves constitutional money.
I am late to this thread, but it brings back some great memories! I think we can keep it going for awhile!!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These were fun items as well.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kids today would know the bottom image is an "evil" gun, but not that it was a one of the preferred modes of...
Will do as soon as I get back up north for deer camp.
Our son's unit does a lot of work out of tracked armored vehicles that serve as mobile medic stations in the field. They rely heavily on the...
Looks good. My bush beans are long gone now. Pole beans on the shed are looking rough after light frosts. I have plenty of pods to dry for seed...
Hey Neighbor! Good job on the wood. Doing any grouse hunting around Ely? How are your bird numbers? Many deer around?