27f here with a chance of light snow through 6AM. Heading for teens next few nights, and then single digits next week with no significant snow....
Number one is a Cox engine. It is small 2 stoke internal combustion engine that powered small planes and vehicles. [MEDIA]
Going toe-to-toe with a carp on a stick and string would be a real blast. Those things can really pull. I can't top that, but I did tussle with...
Planted the last of garlic today before church. I had put in about 280 in early October, but decided on experimenting with a later than normal...
I recall the picture of your injury. I am glad you are feeling better. It happens so fast. I fell off a ladder hanging a deer almost three years...
I am not an expert to extent many here are, but there was one time I had a tree fall in the opposite of the desired direction. I think I made my...
You betcha! Should be able to get the portable spear shack out early this year...maybe right after deer season. I like a good 6" before I employ...
Snow is not going to melt today so I will fire up my snowblower and get it in position as well, and also pull down the shovels.
Waiting for snow overnight to melt so I can collect some garden/compost grass/leaves with the bagger mower. The only thing I don't like about my...
"Letting somebody else stack my wood would be akin to letting somebody else handle my wife, can't happen." RabbleRouser So true. Another great...
This seems like a good price: $240 for a cord (128 cubic feet) delivered and stacked. I pay about the same amount ($367 for a generous 1.5...
[ATTACH] Sometimes we used a tablespoon for scaling: [ATTACH]
This resembles our bathroom set up at our off grid cabin/camp in NE MN. We use it all winter with temps sometime approaching -30f. One of the...
[ATTACH] How many here started their fishing career with this type of equipment, coupled with black line, a lead sinker, a cork, and long shanked...
I have to admit my wife and I sometimes rely on a 5 liter box of cheap Franzia Cab or Merlot for libation, as we are right now. Also we have a...
[ATTACH] one more vice apparatus: brass cuspidor
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
8 track [ATTACH]
Ashtrays on 747 and other planes, and a no smoking signal for take off and landings.