31f now with 2" of snow overnight, with more expected today mixed with rain, then snow tonight and through the early afternoon tomorrow. Duluth...
Got up around 4 and started in prepping for canning. I have 8 pints of venison, mixed with garlic, onion, carrots, potato, 1/2 teaspoon salt and...
We much prefer the heat. When we lived up north it was our primary heat source. Now it is our sole heating for our cabin, and for warming our...
Congrats and good job dads. Ours are 22, 25 and 27. Our youngest son is coaching HS cross country skiing and finishing up his degree at the...
https://nypost.com/2018/08/12/cuomos-cherished-eagle-feather-is-likely-illegal/
I don't think you are even permitted to have an eagle feather in possession, unless it was gifted from a tribal member.
I love old trucks so I know why you are so attached to your 7.3 Ford Wildwest. I really like the Toyota 4.7 and have it my 2006 Tundra double...
You are right. There are over half a dozen Tundras with the original 4.7 2UZ-FE engines and transmissions that have gone over 1,000,000 miles....
I just got in from the garage cutting up an 8 point buck a buddy gave me from his hunting in Wisconsin over the weekend. He only needed one, and...
Not too much to do here today...cut up deer meat for trim and canning, put away hunting stuff, get out ice fishing stuff, and turn the compost....
Jesse James Homestead is pretty good too. Another MN guy. Lots of gardening, food preservation, firewood, and chainsaws. His wife does a lot of...
Joe lives not too far from me, and his off grid cabin is close to where we used to live, and since then have built our own off grid cabin. He just...
I just got home from deer camp today. One of my buddies got this buck. I took a doe yesterday morning...was waiting for a big buck, but decided to...
Or "good" depending on one's perspective :thumbs:.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I agree. It is subjective in what constitutes "worst." For example the worst for me would be not enough freezing weather to form solid ice, and a...
So true. The troubles occurred with the narrow long driveways. A lot of the cabin people I plowed for didn't understand the importance of keeping...
Aided by a headlight helps with this.
I enjoyed plowing driveways as well, and had the same deal through the 90s. I recall that snow plowing driveways was either relatively easy money,...
Good Morning. A lot of us seem to get up early...like it or not.