I found variable ice today. Set up on 5". The first lake I tried was too cloudy for spearing. After an hour of staring into the abyss beyond the...
Wow I thought my 2006 DC had low miles (111,000). No trouble here either with mine. Everything is original, just one timing belt change. The...
I like that show but haven't had a chance to watch it lately. There was another show I used to watch called "Gold Fever" with Tom Masse. I come...
Nice truck and scrounge mettalcuttr. The truck looks like it is in great shape, and will be around for many years to come. I saw the word...
That picture is very hard to see and comprehend. This is clearly a case of wanton waste from a legal perspective. From a moral perspective it is...
low 20s here, heading for 30s again by the weekend, then the bottom falls out with 3-6" snow Monday, and -16f by Wednesday morning. After work I...
I like almost anything in front of the fire, but my favorites are daily black coffee in the morning. I like cold water in the evenings Monday...
That is the stuff of a potential real life nightmare. I went up the side of mountain grade something like that, and then back down as a...
What year rottiman? Pre 1964 quarters were 90% silver in the US and worth $3.08 each today. I believe they were 90% silver until 1967 in Canada.
Wind has switched to the NW and the snow is light now here. Up near Duluth in Esko, I have a report of 24" of fresh and rather heavy snow. Lakes...
I tried to dig up the remainder of my carrots that were still in the ground over deer camp up north at our cabin, but that ground was hard froze...
Good morning T.Jeff Veal and FHC...brothers and sisters all.
Up early to do some more venison canning before church. Started a fire in the hearth, got the coffee going and little FHC before getting back in...
Shoprshire looks like a nice place to live Dazza95. I am a good part Welsch...last name is Bennett. Anyways, I have only been to England only...
The Badgers want Paul Bunyan's Axe back!
Someone commented over Thanksgiving at my brother's house that the stores not expected to be as busy this year. Judging from the number of UPS,...
Sounds perfect Horkn. We are doing the traditional pine bough wreath outside. We put up our tree yesterday, with just the lights so far, but we...
My wife and I dropped off our son and some of his gopher college buddies down there this morning for their day of festivities. We will watch about...
Or love how they terrorize it, "bomb cyclone" or better yet, "explosive cyclogenesis." We used to call them snowstorms, or a blizzard it if was...
We will miss being up north at our cabin as my wife and I typically are the weekend after thanksgiving, but we are staying in town for my...