Machria, didn't you have yours up and running last year? I thought you were burning last year? Or did it take a year for the break in fires to...
Benny has been waiting for you to get the new one installed. It's been fun watching the progress of the Progress! :) Tell Benny he can come visit...
Jeremy, I have one guy he doesn't throw anything out, but he let's stuff that doesn't work go pretty cheap, because he can't fix it.. and doesn't...
Great stuff. I've been a audio gear guy since '69, but never had the money to get much above the mid range stuff.. which is still where I am, but...
riiiight! :rofl: :lol:
Whoa! BogeyDave that is one All Business unit you got going there! :)
Yeah.. the only room my wife doesn't have permission to be in is the one with the Harley and the Honda and Ariens in it. :) But she can come in...
Awesome mancave, is the wifely unit even allowed down there?! :)
Beautiful hearth and the stove looks great there!
I love the lighting in these shots.. nice soft light makes pics like this even look warm.
Hey guys, this is a great thread! I hope it's all right to introduce myself here, and post a couple pics of my wood stoves. My name is Steve,...