I have a BX 2660. but I'm not sure it's a 'tractor'. I think it's too small to be called a real 'tractor' and too big to be called a lawn mower,...
Iz dat white oak I spy?!?:eek:
Always something good to find here!:salute:
Go for the easy stuff, life is short.
I don't know, however I suspect emissions played a part in it's development.
The song was actually written by a guy named Johnny Driftwood who was a high school history teacher. He use songs he wrote to help his students...
You're OCD and I'm ADHD! My stacks look snakes with mange! I have a stack of red oak 60' long and 7' high that just meanders down its full length....
My 661 won't start with the switch in either position. The plug is always dry so I don't believe flooding is an issue. It's back in the shop...
Good for the woodstove and good for the grill/smoker. You win!:salute:
One is never and can never be, finished scrounging! Out of ground space? Stack higher! :p:rofl: :lol:
Pricing :faint:
I took it back to the shop and made it sound like I knew what I was talking about thanks to your coil advice. Wait and see now. Thanks for the...