I received word at 5:45 that my 661 is ready to be picked up, to the tune of over $200!:faint: I'll pick it up tomorrow and take it to Walt's on...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
:thumbs: I haven't been to that part of the state in many years. We wued to do the Mammoth Cave bicycle ride every year. It was great fun and in a...
Not back yet. The parts just arrived yesterday at the dealer. I expect in a day or so. Hopefully in time to tale it to Walt's for a tryout. As...
Hackberry is good burning wood, a bit better than green ash but not quit as hot as white ash. But once it's cut or fallen down you need to get it...
You're lucky because there isn't a living ash tree in at least 8 Northetn Kentucky counties around me. The only exception to that is a few blue...
I wear my helmet everytime I start my saw. I wear it if I'm felling or bucking a tree. I trust my skills with a saw, but no matter how skilled one...
I've had my Stihl mesh screened helmet so long the mash is beginning to rust through from sweat and moisture. I've got to get s new screen when I...
All great :woodsign:! Great score, congratulations!:salute: Now, :axe: & :stacke: so you can :campfire:in a couple of years!
Well, it is our first fire of the season even if it is outside! [ATTACH]
What's the restoration process like? Is everything painted and does it look factory new or do you just leave it in a used condition?
Hit dont makes no dang difference how ugly dey is solongs dey dry and burns gooder enough to makes ya happy. A friend o' mine done married ah real...
No fire here yet.:( But it shouldn't be too much longer.
I believe just such an event is a hoarders right of passage!:D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
:BrianK:Okay for the shoulder sesson. Hoard on as the price is definitely right!
Wanna bet he cuts and splits wood! :rofl: :lol: Caught up....riiiight! :rofl: :lol:
Welcome home Chief! Yes, you were missed. It's good to have you back. We've had a week of upper 80's and low 90's with no changes until at least...
A bore cut will also tell you if it is hollow. You can smack the tree with an ax or sledge hammer to see if it is hollow as well. A bore, or...
Looks like maple.