Mine is still at the dealer after the gathering at Walt's so I can't say. I know the fuel mixing selenoid and the coil have been replaced. The...
Good toys! I have the book and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Now, go do your homework and then practice!:D
I've got one of those on my property! A big blue ash I accidentally set fire to last spring when a fire got away from me while clearing some land....
:BrianK:Looks like black locust. Honey locust, except for the landscape type, is covered with huge, nasty, armor piercing thorns. Honey locust is...
Cell phone lens. Quite wide....
Here in Kentucky we don't need quite as much wood on the porch as you kids in Michigan or you kids in the great frozen northeast. I don't see an...
Box elder. Thats my final answer. I cut a couple of small limbs off it and they were box elder leaves without a doubt.
Brought the first load up to the house in preparation for winter. The top two rows are four year old cherry and the rest is four year old ash....
Dat ain't no buckey! Box elder for sure. The leaves were totally wrong for buckeye and buckeye doesn't have the red in side, at least any I've...
Now that I think about it, that was the longest and straightest box elder I've ever seen. Most box elders around here split into 4 or 5 sections...
It was box elder. I helped cut it to be skidded out.
Well I used the 661 on Saturday and..... It starts!:dancer:....well most of the time anyway.:picard: Now the problem appears to be flooding....
1100 miles, northern Kentucky to Fort Pierce, Florida to cut 2 palm trees and 1 pine for my late mother. No hoarding from this, just tree work. I...
Too much fun making chips fly!:saw:
Yep got every dime back as of Friday morning 10/6/20 The saw got a new fuel mixing solenoid, intake boot, and coil. It's back from the shop but I...
Mike just phoned tben the dealer phoned, I'm getting a full refund for the other repairs!:D If it isn't raining tomorrow morning I'll try the...
So this story continues..... I phoned Stilh C.S. after I got home with the saw, after all it's raining so I can't cut wood and try it so I might...
It's not a problem now, the Stihl dealer from whom I purchased the saw had a record of my purchase. I think the earlier repair will be reimbursed...
Okay, here's where we stand. Stihl's regional manager told me the saw was newer than I thought and could still be under warranty, however the...
That's how I top cover! Works well for me. I'll be bringing wood up in a couple of weeks.