Those aren't box elder leaves. Box elder is a maple, and as such, has opposite leaves. Your picture showes an alternating leaf pattern. Also, if...
Hoard on brother! And may the Force be with you to ease the pain of those herniated discs and to bring you a speedy and full recovery.:salute:
I'm in! I'm in! :ups::rootintootin:
I've got 2 ash, 2 red oak and one white oak log that size right now. I sure could use that machine. I can't roll the rounds like the guy in the...
Yep, ya missed a bit. It ran well for a while at Walt's then back to not starting when hot. Unlike before, it acted as if it was flooded. One of...
Just spoke with the shop 'repairing' my 661; it's in pieces on the bench and the mechanic isn't in today so that's all the info they can give me,...
I may be, assuming I ever get it back from the shop!
I run 90 octane ethanol free fuel because it's the closest gas station to me, it's a marina less than a half-mile from my house. Along with the 90...
MS 661! Won't start when the engine is at normal operating temperature. M-tronics on that saw, earlier production, are awful. Weeks at a time in...
Well, that looks like that fixed it. Thanks Grizzly Adam!
Is all this techno stuff why, all of a sudden, I have to sign in every time I get on the site, even though I check "Keep Me Logged In"?
Dang it, Jeb, dont mind da dang mule, ges keep loadin da dang wagon! Nice haul! A great days work!
Another day in the life of a fellow hoarder! :thumbs: Well done and hoard on!
It's kinda cool but I'll keep my hatchet and jigsaw and keep my money in my pocket. Just another way to :makeitrain" and I've got enough of those...
Moderator! Moderator! Nudity on the site! Nudity on the site! Please delete!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: lf I ain't working, I ain't wearing no dang...
3 splits of cherry and it's the first inside fire of the season (10-24-17). Todays high 53° rain and clouds and it's 67° inside, but I just lit...
It's this. I picked it up at a yard sale about 10 years ago for $10. The top left drawer is the Super Ceders, top right is saw chains, bottom...
I ment to post these sooner but sometimes life just interrupts the fun! This is a big blue ash on my property that I turned into a chimney by...
Got mine ready! [ATTACH]
So I'm guessing a round goes on top of the ax head and then you beat the round with a sledge until it splits?