Dead ash next to the horse farm fence. I don't know if you can tell how much downhill the land is. Sure don't want to bust up the fence, even it...
[ATTACH] To All!
I saw log tongs up close and personal at a gathering at Walts last month and they are great firewood tools. I'm thinking of getting a couple, one...
If he is ordering a new saw then most likely you will be getting a saw with all the updates. Nice boss to give you such a gift! As of Turkeyday I...
Always! Thanks!
Rope will be something from the horse farm where I work. More pictures: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not sure....maybe by hand, maybe my BX. But its a bit spooky getting the U.L.A.V. up there because of the side slope. I may be able to borrow a...
Thanks! I looked on the net and thought a running bowline may do it but I wasn't sure.
Why didn't I think of that?!?:rofl: :lol:
Okay, I'm no cowboy, real woodsmam or officially trained arborist. I can just about tie my shoes and an occasional Christmas bow without help, but...
Well, I guess you could say that!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yep, it do! And I believe the tongue is longer.
I was in Tractor Supply 2 days ago and toom a look at their new 25 ton splitter. It's a big improvment over the one I bought last summer. And that...
Okay now, the Stihl regional rep sent me an email yesterday evening stating that he had been in contact with the dealer working on my 661 and that...
The MS 461 was recalled not too long ago because of a faulty fuel line that could cause a fire and possible explosion. I had to take mine in for...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You'll love it! I have a BX 2660 and it's a beast for it's size. I think mine is too small to be called a tractor and too big to be called a...
Yep, I use it. A good, functional tool. I just wish they made an 18" wheel.
Welcome to the land of wooden heads! With that bunch of wood and pictures, you gonna fit right in! :handshake:
What you doing out of Alaska? Get a bike buggy. We travled for 10 years towing our dog in a buggy. A friend of mine works as an independent...