-1° with a load of white oak, 74° on the thermostat down the hall. Expecting -5° tonight. :shiver:
Mostly as a pull line.
I'm looking to buy 150' of rigging rope. I don't plan any real heavy or technical work so I'm thinking 1/2" with about 7000 lb tensile strength....
:faint:
Him's chikin' killin' days iz over now!
Too bad the bourbon is gone. You could have painted the inside of an Old Fashon glass with Nutella then added some 1792 and had a great drink....
The in-laws have a Pacific Energy stove with secendary burn tubes and I was wondering how low it should choke the flame when the air supply is...
No not modify it until the warranty has expired!
I lost a $3k. hearing aid in the grass around one of my stacks back in September and I never did find it.:headbang:
Yep, it's a maple, seasons fast, and when seasoned, burns like paper. I've used it in the shoulder season and to get some harder to start woods...
Books, perfect! One about cycling around the world and one about barn dances in Kentucky. Santa knows his business! :ithappened:to follow.
I'm in all out war with the stuff on my property. It growes like a bush, as stated by others, and chokes the life from everything around it. If...
:popcorn: :ithappened:Nice!
I got mine! I'll find out what it is tomorrow! :santa:
As of 12/20/17 about 1/3 of a cord, maybe a touch more. I've been burning sometimes when it's not completely necessary. I just like it warm in my...
Copperheads are fairly common around here. Their bite, most of the time, won't kill you, only make you so sick you wish you were dead.
Safe is the only way to fell a tree. Nice, very nice work!:salute:
I don't like snakes, but I won't kill them. I'll just :faint: when I see one close to me.:rofl: :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again; SNAKES!:faint: Even black snakes!:faint:
All good stuff!:dex: Another reason I love this fourm!