I'm getting hooked on these hot rod 50cc saws they are coming out with:saw:..........maybe I'm getting older:dancer:
I haven't used it yet since I got it back. I know it has made a red eye hide in the corner before Randy worked his majic:D
How does it compare to a 550xp? I should know I, LD:rofl: :lol: but I dont
I wish I would have been member then and went
They make a push mower
Yes my phone does not take good pics:emb: Fed Ex dropped this bad boy off today:rootintootin:
[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I would like to get a new tag for mine. Magnum II wore off
I've watched NOS 056 mag II go for over $1500 on Ebay. Not a bad investment
Not all 441's are m-tronic;)
About how many saws have you tested?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
:drool::whistle:
Do you do bridge porting on those also? There is lots of room for those fingers for sure
Half azz porting....I have that copyrighted. :rofl: :lol:
I use a piece of shrink tubing or rubber hose That's how cheap I am
:doh: :zip: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Oh I forgot its for saws not happy hour:cheers:
:rofl: :lol:
ester based supposed to not carbon up. its what mastermind recommends @32:1, so that's good enough for me