Pics or it never happened:D
Going to be a long week, A Griz? :hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair:
If you have a Stihl dealer near have them order you a RSL Then you can see what it looks like:binoculars: It takes me some time to convert one I...
No decomp The only saw I have had that I wished had a decomp was a Partner 7000 Plus....195psi I think its more about the starter mechanism if...
That's nothing.......when I put the 1300 coil in it I still had the 1209 flywheel,:headbang: it was painful:mad: It would run but load up on idle...
:bug: Oh Lawd look at this :drool: :saw: Life is good at 210 psi :saw: Maybe someone can rotate it for me :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
:doh::picard::rofl: :lol:
Yes it is possible but usually on a idle from my experience
:rofl: :lol:
I'm confused by your post:cheers: my fault. Both saws can use the same bar and chain. I would recommend a semi chisel chain. Your gauge will be...
Thank you, it was a special runner before I cant wait to sink in some wood now
Could your timing be off causing it to run in reverse rotation spinning the clutch off?
I'll stick with my side pipe classic........
Holy crap Solo avatars are taking over FHC:hair:
I can cover the wood. Hauling it is the problem.......... 16" to 24"long cookies I prefer:p
Start doing half azzed porting like I do and you wont be so busy:dancer:
If GRIZ see's this we will never hear from him again.:bug::hair::rofl: :lol:
I kept my family warm for 12 years with a 029........... then I bought a 441........it went down hill from there, damm CAD:hair::rofl: :lol:
My 064 was a digital till a couple months ago it failed... 1300 coil and 1204 flywheel now:thumbs: It also has the Bing 49 carb
Big brutes like this make me weak:hair: [ATTACH]