Randy, I like your line up:axe:
You had me at the title:drool:.........then you put shorts on:rofl: :lol: Makes it all good with this little guy:dancer:
Easy big guy:rofl: :lol::dancer:
:handshake: :p
I know, it would have been nice if all manufactures would have been on the same page:handshake:
:drool:
Sorry I cant help myself fellow FHC members Are you trying to make it look like I derailed this thread? If so what did you edit? Anyone can go...
As others stated once its warm just engage the fast idle. I've done that with every Husqvarna I've owned. Hope that helps
32+24+magII and your there.:drunk:
Not really cause Husqvarna 3/8 in 18" is 68dl and stihl is 66dl. Hard to keep up with for sure
:rofl: :lol: X3 on good add
72dl .325 is considered 18" for Husqvarna.
Griz gets excited and is happy for us and him. He did not put down anyone's saws
Going from a 041 to a 441 is like night and day
:doh::Yar: I just wanted to state the obvious :pete::rofl: :lol: Some just don't get it :headbang:
PPA:eek: Porting Pushers Association:rofl: :lol:
Dex your threads get derailed and bring such controversy:hair: Cant we all just :dennis:and have a :cheers: by the:campfire: :rofl:...
@DexterDay have you sunk it in wood yet?
What are the issues? I bought a well used one and I like it very much
Yours?