I was a Ram in High school. 93 grad of machine trades
One of the best guys you could of ever know. I like his 07s that he got for a shop gift
Would your friends initials by chance be TD?
:rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
I would not trade my Deere for anything 1968 John Deere 140, I think it was there first hydro garden tractor
Nice 60cc line up:yes: The problem is deciding which one to use:hair:
:bug:
Man a stock 660 is a turd, but put a $20 DP cover on it wakes it up!:saw: Then Randy takes it to a whole new level:dex: Thanks Chad, Ron, and...
I found out what happens when its not on TDC :eek: Time to ice my shoulder :hair: Your saws are going to keep Orthopedic Doctors busy :rofl:...
You definetly have some nice running saws. Do you have any vids of your 7900?
Thanks Randy and Jon. That thing is a beast.
3 minutes constant cutting is recommended for AT adjustment
Is Hardee a attractive lady? And does Mrs. GRIZ know you cheated?:rofl: :lol:
Hey GRIZ, which saw are you waiting on?:whistle: I forget:rofl: :lol:
Me too:dancer:
It wasn't you GRIZ
I guess I look at those parts as preventative maintenance not shotgun trouble shooting.
I would start by replacing fuel line and fuel filter and putting a carb kit in it
I remember High school.........barely :rofl: :lol: