WOW..........I just read myself dizzy:D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl:...
I didn't mean to direct that towards you.:handshake:More of the pizzing match on AS:rofl: :lol:
:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol::dancer:
Did someone say power to weight ratio? Huh :rofl: :lol:
I'd be interested in the brake handle if you decide to flip it;)
You want one, you can have it for cost of shipping:thumbs:
Not really.... .turning my hair grey:hair:
I have two teenage boys and they don't show any interest in technology equipment. Just football and girls.
Ease and less chatter
:thumbs:
I'm technological backwards.:rofl: :lol: I need to figure it out someday.:headbang:
Nice.....That cuts faster than I can think:D
Not me I have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday:loco: :crazy: It was just some useless info I think I remembered :rofl: :lol:
I thought it was 2001 for the MS designation , but I've been wrong before:rofl: :lol:
That's definetly you truck. :D I'm sure you didn't tell your friend about your new mastermind 261 coming:rofl: :lol:
You were getting 3 loads to his 1?
One of my all time favorites :saw: [ATTACH]
Yes my High school had its own trade school. Smaller local schools had county vocational school students could attend. When I was in school,...
Both my instructors retired shortly after I graduated. I heard the program went down hill from there. They were old school and a wealth of...