For not meaning to jump on people you sure have a good way of doing it. Last night was the 441 purchase.... now this
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
But the yellow dot 3/8" bars have more girth.....much more important:D
Did Mrs.GRIZ mind you spooning with your saw?:rofl: :lol:
The line formed for that brake handle before he received it in the mail. :drool::rofl: :lol:
You have the cylinder on your new lathe yet?:whistle:
Hopefully someone will hook you up with what you need. If not, almost every part it still available through Stihl cause the TS760 was not...
Just curious, is that a red top?
Very interesting.......Are those being damage because of quality control or poor assembly?
I'm still disappointed that Jon ran that saw in the video and you know why:p Jon made the 3120 look like me holding onto a 346:dancer:
Do you think there might be bigger difference on a stock 660?
What was you expecting?
Dang......how low are those rakers?
:rofl: :lol:Maybe I wont finish last:yes:
Great score
45° and 45°?;):rofl: :lol: Just put my name on that one and send it to hedgerow:D
What did you say? :D
Thank you
Soon.......who would want a loud angry saw?:rofl: :lol:
@Hedgerow could you keep me posted when to send a chain your way on this site? I said I was in on AS. Did you figure out which power head was...