True that! In my house they ain't getting a warning sound unless i miss. Lol.
If she's proficient and can get 2-3 rounds on target rapidly, i can't imagine someone continuing their aggression toward her. Realistically they...
I use my .22 for punching holes in paper. Same goes for most my guns realistically. Lol. Now that we talk about it i might have to get out...
Yeah i have NEVER met someone that dogs on .22lr, as a defense round, willing to get shot with one. Now for police and people that are...
Right! Would almost inspire one to start milling minus the startup costs. Lol
Yeah there's no way black locust and hard maple have the same btu. In my stove i can SEE a noticable difference.
In all reality she'll hopefully never use it as you intend here. If i put myself in the place of a robber or home invader, once i heard...
Yeah maybe someday I'll get a new phone. Always wanted a dslr camera but the new phones have better cameras. Maybe not for distance though?...
It's a pair of morning doves. The one on the left is all nestled down and fluffed out.
I saw 62° on the thermometer today. Got out and cut up enough rounds to fill dad's trailer. Will have to quarter them another day. [ATTACH]...
Well to add to my post from the 13th. They both sit up there for extended periods now. [ATTACH]
Glad to hear you got it figured out. Carb adjustments can be fun (frustrating) sometimes, especially initially settings. GTG sounds good. I...
Here's one of the few Cake songs i know. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Something a little different. [MEDIA]
Oh it's a little slick on top in spots but workable. Have definitely seen mosquitoes today and other flying bugs. I'm sure we'll pay for it this...
Was at least 52° and sunny here today. Did up about 1/2 cord of 24" red oak. I quartered them and my dad split them into the trailer. There...
I'm gonna say that if you learned to split wood by hand and learned to read the grain, splitting with a hydro splitter gets the results you're...