Love the idea of a log arch. On them long ones what about using a dolly at the far end for support? Something like this is what I'm thinking,...
No doubt! Probably be really slow going working with it. Would look really cool tho.
Sounds like some of those inspectors were just trying to justify their job.
Well winter came back last night. They're calling for 52 tomorrow. :headbang: [ATTACH]
Have you checked compression? I can't remember if you replaced rings or a piston. Kinda thought you just ported it.
I see red oak in the first one. Maybe the last two pictures also, they look like the same piece.
Yeah i have fun trying to id trees just by bark. Like you I've learned from watching certain trees year after year on my property. My first...
[MEDIA]
I can't count the number of times I've gotten in line with all my groceries and then start feeling for my money/wallet while in a slight panic....
brenndatomu the way i read the original post theirs was leaking smoke from the hinge area while the doors were closed? Maybe if they could tell...
I guess I'll have to remember a "poorly designed stove" can cause it to happen too. I'll get smoke outta my doors if i just whip them open....
I think those are mostly downdraft or top load or a combo of both. I'm no stove guy tho just commenting on the principles involved.
Right! It's definitely not a sword or machete. :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a smiling cat face. [ATTACH]
But he never went past that and his view/description of the worn file at 2500 strokes is subjective. If no wear was shown increase strokes until...
Where does he talk about how long the file will last? He mainly talks about which technique is the fastest or removes the most material. What...
Many people can't tell hardwood species by bark. Imo, softwood/pine/spruce/fir/ect. is on a whole different level. Like hardwood leaves, conifer...
Backwoods Savage and T.Jeff Veal where you guys at this morning? I'm missing my morning thoughts.
Here's an article i read on it. Mid-Michigan customers affected by nationwide cell service outages, includes Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
I totally get what you're saying being that mine are loaded most the time. I ain't trying to scare them away with loading a round. Looking at it...