Might be worth it to someone but that's sounds like alot of work. Couldn't imagine what it would cost to jack it and haul in one peice.
I'm thinking tulip poplar if that's the case.
I remember reading years back that the further north you go on this continent the less hardwoods there are. Kinda a cruel joke from up above....
Sounds like exactly what i need to make hand filing easier. Thanks!
I'll probably look into getting one of those soon. I use something similar to what you think i use. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very...
Looking down the rails neither side seams to lean one way or the other but I'm sure it could use a good dressing. Will probably get out today and...
Well that's a fancy place to be cutting. :thumbs:
If you get creative and find a construction site where they're digging out an old foundation, you might be able to get a few for free. If you end...
Got a 24" chain touched up yesterday. Was cutting crooked last time out. Would cut to the left with one chain. Changed chains and flipped bar...
Could weld a couple stubs on the front like jo191145s and make a cradle. Might help to keep the longer ones off the ground.
I used cinder blocks and 8ft treated 2x6s. Blocks at the ends and middle.
From listening to everyone over the years i understand what you're saying, and the guy in the video. I was just speaking in general of the root...
Very cool. Looks like ol boy needs a ladder to get in bed.
Political or religious. Are there any other kind?
On the branch that's peeling off, i would score the bark lightly where it's still connected so that it doesn't peel any further. Then start on...
The 80 million year old thing didn't even click :doh: but now it does. I must've been so mesmerized by that grain. :dex:
Glad i got out and did some splitting and shooting a couple days ago. Extended that pile on the left a bit yesterday. It's now 15ft long and...
Here's a wood related one. [MEDIA]
Well arnt you just the little over achiever. :rofl: :lol:
Was kinda wondering how maneuverable it would be. I'll bet just having one pivot point back there makes it nice. Some of us gotta learn the...