Must've got a little windy overnight?
Truthfully i kept putting it off and putting it off cause you're right about it being no fun most times. Luckily this one didn't fight too hard....
It's called a poser. If you don't understand the clothes you're wearing you.. are.. a.. fake! Back in the day id never wear a band shirt unless...
I'm glad i got outside and enjoyed the weather yesterday. Winter decided to come back for a day. :hair: [ATTACH]
No doubt but you also have maintenance and repair costs that go along with ownership. I've rented a log splitter in years past for $75 a weekend....
Very southwest corner. About 20 min north of Notre Dame.
Thanks. These were all from parts of the property that's inaccessible with a 4 wheeler. Too steep and no trail cut out. I try to walk thru there...
Today was 72°+ so i decided to walk thru my woods and a little of the neighbors. It's easier to get to the bottom that way. Ended up looking for...
Idk. There are quite a few beech on the property here and no other look like that. Have never seen another tree look like that. I kinda figure...
They sure get the job done quick! As long as they cut straight. Lol
That very well could be. It was my first thought but don't have much to go off of. There's alot of smaller/med size American Elm here.
Truthfully i was just going to chunk it up enough to move it to my disposal area. Got to peicing it out and it was in better shape than i...
Thanks for the reply! Looks like i wasn't too far off. There's some unique trees in this little chunk of woods that butts up to wet/grassy...
Beech. It's grown on a hillside and that's on the lower side.
Took a walk around the property today and took a couple pictures. Here's a hophornbeam? I thought was pretty cool. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This...
Alright JB Sawman tell me this wouldn't be interesting to cut into. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This post was inspired by MikeInMa. It seams we both had similar ideas today. I had several big oaks taken out years ago and I'm finally...
Yeah there's definitely a little much hook there. It self feeds nice but doesn't stay sharp long. It's easy more than i intended but i do like...
The Wood Wolverine that chain ended up making one straight cut in about 20" red oak. Lol. Could feel it grab side to side in the cut which makes...
My dad came over and got another half cord + load of splits. I chunked up a few more to length. [ATTACH] We've gotten several cord out so far...