Was sitting here thinking and came up with this. Someone probably said it before or it's quoted somewhere. Experience is more about knowing...
That looks frustrating. I always wonder how you guys know what you do when you start hitting metal or other objects. I suppose its just from...
I would think it would be totally different if he trimmed the edges of the fields back a little aggressively. Removal of a row of trees between...
I was just joking mainly. If i was in your shoes it would've been hard to not turn toward the dump but like you i would've dumped it in his yard....
Lol my bad. Meteor and astro are on the same plane or have the same meaning in my head. Guess I'll have to rearrange that now. Lol. Thanks for...
Pretty cool idea. Love to see the progression of it. Your final product looks to be very useful. Here's an idea from another recent post here...
I'll bet it took all you had to not turn towards the dump. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I cut with a guy that's a foreman for a powerline trimming crew. We did a couple cuts with a trigger and he was pretty adamant about cutting the...
Sometimes you gotta hold people's feet to the fire for them to learn anything. My guess is people have just been letting this guy do what he...
That would be the nicest thing to do.
Or a pipe damper. ;) We all know how some feel about those tho. :emb:
Idk about that. Almanac says it's the 19th of this month. First Day of Spring 2024: The Spring Equinox
My dad uses electric fence wire and a radio.
As of today I've burned about 2 cord total. Only burned 1 half cord rack outta my normal stacks. Back in the fall i had a half cord or tulip...
Take pictures so when you go to court you have a visual story about what happened. Document when you've talked with the guy and what about....
I don't own one but have read a bit about them at one point. Iirr, the super jolly was the best/most options at the cheapest price. Tecomec...
Nice work. I like those root flare ones and similarly shaped peices to get the stack more or back to level while stacking.
I didn't even notice that until you said something. Very cool idea! I wonder how much the splitter moves not being hooked to something.
Looks good.
Glad to hear it. :salute: