Not to be too much of a negative Nancy but if you ain't been there in 20+ years you're better off cherishing the memories you have. I never went...
Got a stump prepped for grinding and a bit of dirt spread out from the last grinding. Before [ATTACH] After [ATTACH]
That cd booklet was really cool. Outta all my cd jewel cases, that about the only one i saved. Here's another good one while we're on Tool....
I burned a half cord of only white pine this year. Whole stove fulls at times. Once dry, imo, it's decent firewood. It's well above sassafras...
That makes me think it has something to do with the buttress widening rapidly to support the weight higher up. Maybe something to do with the...
Can't quite tell if this is subtle sarcasm. :rofl: :lol:
You have a picture of the motor and more specifically the carb? I recently cleaned the carb and gas tank on my dad's splitter. I thinking it...
That's..... a..... different. I'll take a hard pass if it tastes anything like a chainsaw smells. Doesn't even sound appealing, imo.
Good question. As far as i could tell there was an internal type trap inside the 4" steel drain pipe. When looking down in it there was always...
I had to look it up. [ATTACH]
Crazy what they cost now. Can't remember exactly what i paid for my last 4 but it wasn't that!!
Insane!!! Not even a 4 door.
On the saw. I don't have a fancy ol vice. :p
Looks good. I'll bet it cuts just fine. I'm still a square file noob tho. My first couple loops and usual first couple teeth now have top...
Well whad ya go pullin on it so dang hard for!?!? :rofl: :lol:
Looks like you have the start to your story/dream you once had. Should be easy to show how he destroyed that dream.
If it was impenetrable how'd yall get anything done? Just kidding, just kidding. I'll show myself out. :rofl: :lol: Edit: Someone's gotta give...
Oh i get it. That's kinda why you gotta pay attention while making your plunge cut and setting up your backstrap or trigger. Gotta feel where...
If i have a cut like that to make i imagine what size of dimensional lumber will hold the weight and lean. Think how much pull it takes to pull...
I imagine it's so you can get your body into a better position to run if the need arises. It's just safer most times.