That is a product of those people that sit in chairs all day and tell others what to do not of the people that actually use one. It's sad what...
It gets me going every time i hear someone call a winch a wench. :hair::hair:
Right, I'd rather have it light later in the evening than earlier in the morning. Obviously I'm not a morning person. Lol
Here's the route i would recommend. Either prefill before going to a scrounge or get a kit with a compressor and adjust on the fly. They are...
Right! He gonna need to build some storage for above the truck side.
That's crazy. I wonder what the roof is supported by. Wouldn't want to imagine how many critters live in those walls.
Not so much for this area but more particular slightly around this house. It's thick woods mostly around here and a small acreish opening for the...
From what i remember they tasted better and were easier than black walnut. Never had English.
Anyone collect shag bark nuts to eat? My cousins husband showed me that several years back.
That's a bigun! Check out that burl too! There's one a couple towns over from me that has a similarly sized burl at the base that they recently...
Would it have been better to say clay liners cause flue gasses to cool more rapidly thus potentially causing glaze to more easily form?...
#the original :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Do they still do "slammer" installs on square clay flues? I think we can all agree a ss liner down a clay flue is best. My experience with a...
A couple morning doves. Probably the same two I've been seeing lately. If you look close at the feeder there's one and that brown spot on the...
If only we could get away with not paying doctors when they're wrong.
I think Clemson got it here. Stihl Yellow Bar vs Green Bar
If you haven't saw this movie before it's funny but stupid funny and kinda how the world seems today. Idiocracy - Wikipedia
Unfortunately........ they're starting to out number normal sane people or at least it feels that way.
I split on the smaller side for my old smoke dragon. Makes for a pretty clean burn that way. I know when i got the air set just right for a burn...
Flames burn hotter than coals.