Sold pending funds.
Got about 1/2 cord split and stacked today (light colored small stack). Just the smaller limbs left. Depending on our weather this Summer and...
Dang! That's about as good as it gets.
Cool. We have lots of Great Horned and Screech Owls here. Wouldn't be surprised if there were some Barred as well. Whatever, I love listening...
:yes:
Why yes it is:whistle: Honestly, it's pretty dang sweet in stock form too.
It's still for sale and I would do a very good price for you, since you put so much time and effort into the GTG. However, it sounds like you...
Be careful with plastic. Last thing you want is mild stain.
Butternut should dry nicely. I've had good luck using row of cinderblocks over each row of stickers. Sometimes, I'll wrap some burlap around...
My little firewood crew is a ready to go. [IMG]
This saw will be at the PA GTG this weekend, in case any of you all are interested:saw:
??????? Not exactly in the same league as the MS241/543XP/GZ4000. Great saw though.
Dang! MS241 is my dream saw, but the Husq 346XP came up at a VERY FAVORABLE price. Besides, I wanted to try a Husq saw.
I picked up a Husqvarna 345XP (a.k.a RedMax/Zenoah). Hence, I am liquidating my trusty/reliable MS251 CBE (see the classified for a great deal!).