Great projects. What model tractor? I picked up a L3710 this year.
Cool.
The weather was just too beautiful today, so I decided to go harvest a standing dead conifer (it was dead so I have no idea the species) that was...
:yes::yes::yes::makeitrain" I bet she'll wind up loving it, but sounds like she'll make you suffer a little before she admits it.
I like the way you think. That's basically what I was doing. The soft rubber wears off pretty dang fast in 90+ degree weather. The rears were...
My car is rear-wheel drive and 425 ft-lbs of torque. It came with OEM summer performance tires (Michelin Pilot Super Sports). These turn to...
FINALLY! I just got done switching my winter tires to my summer tires on my every day driver. I knew when I put the Blizzaks on in the Fall that...
I ran an Alderlea T5 with the 2.1 cu. ft. firebox. On N. American hardwood, it's tough to get 8 hours of effective heat out of it. Getting a...
BRUTAL! I do not envy you. Look like tomorrow will be a whole lot nicer.
You are correct. She'd much rather have stones for landscaping than stone as jewelry. She's definitely a keeper.:yes:
Felt like I was on a chain gang.
Go out in the woods when it's 90+ degrees and break rocks and bring them back to her for her gardens.[IMG]
Sounds like you need to adjust the L idle. When it's cold, it's real near engaging the centrifugal clutch. As it warms up, the springs loosen up...
I'm a total amateur on this, but my first question is... Did you like the prior tires? Did you run them from new or did you inherit/buy them...
Glad you all got some birds this year. Between work and weather, I never did make it out this year. Oh well, that's just reality.
Not exactly EDC, but I did manage to pick up this cool pair of Doziers. [IMG]
How about addressing the underlying problem? Fill the cracks?
Last year was my first year burning. About 3-3.5 cord. I probably have 7-9 cord so far. The oak was all split and stacked within the last 18...
I'm finally caught up with my splitting and stacking today, so I think I'm going to slow down until Fall. Looking at my stacks in the picture,...
It's much faster and generally cheaper to find a local portable bandsaw miller if you can get the logs somewhere they can drive up to.