My MS461 is rock solid. The word on the street is it's about the best and most reliable Stihl out there. If I had to have only one, it would be...
I got the last of the saw logs out and started bucking the firewood. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Day 2: I put a couple hours in, mostly clearing out the firewood grade stuff. [IMG] [IMG] I did pull few more saw logs out (the three on the...
Poplar + a sharp chain, sure makes a chainsaw look impressive! Very satisfying.
One more coat of mud done today. Won't bore you with picts.
I'd be looking for an MS361. This saw is darn near perfect. It is reasonably light and nimble, but can do just about anything when called on....
Now I need to find a portable sawyer. I had a great one, but he retired a couple years ago. Anyone know a sawyer near 17078? Woodmizer site and...
I like tulip as firewood. It dries fast and burns nicely. However, I've got plenty of shoulder wood and I'm starting to get ahead on hardwoods...
BTW, you can see that I'm working top down getting the saw logs out. They will only get better as I go.:D It's taking extra time, since I'm...
I finally got around to working on the tulip trees that fell this spring. After much hemming and hawing, I finally decided that I would try to...
Taped. [IMG]
Good luck with that.
Wife and I finally got around to hanging drywall in the garage. It only took 8 years to get started. The prior owner (he was also the builder)...
Sweet saw! Go for it. The vast majority of people love the M-tronic (and AutoTunes). On rare occasion, these saw (MT and AT) have been known to...
Looks like your getting plenty of use out of it!
:popcorn:
Awesomeness! :yes::yes::yes: I can't wait to see the new pole barn, too.:whistle:
Don't waste your money on the log stand attachment. I have it and never use it.
Stihl = Logrite
Logrite is nice but heavier. Wooden handled work well, too.