I finally got around to planting it. Here it is. It will be fun to see what pops up. [IMG]
I agree totally. At least we can post on FHC and get some warm fuzzy feedback to make it feel a little better.
Sorry, schlot and bogieb , NH and IA are perfectly beautiful in their own ways, but nothing is like Vancouver Island.
OOOOOH! I might be convinced to come to Vancouver Island. Wife and I visited the west side (Bamfield and Tofino) about 10 yrs ago. It was in...
That walnut log looks delicious! Can you see any black mineral stain in the butt to suggest there may be metal in it? I can't tell from your...
Thanks guys.
Psychedelic heartwood.[IMG]
Done. [IMG]
Sweet tractor.
Sorry, I had to stop it early. I never listen to anyone who refers to a chainsaw bar as a "blade." Just my pet peeve.
Winning!
I had a bunch of horrible seam in my house too, that I had to repair when we moved in.
Target the tulip poplars. These dry really fast and burn decently. You could still get some green tulip C/S/S now to dry enough to burn this...
Total of 4 coat of mud, the last being just a skim coat. Way too much sanding. I'm done! As they say, "It looks good from far, but it's far...
I've done this a bunch of times before. An LT40 with hydraulics can really spit out the boards. Also, it is likely to be hot and humid so it...
Anyone who wants to help me off-bear the boards from the mill on the morning of Sat., July 9th, feel free to P.M. me. I'll provide the :coffee:...
This is Essie, the newest member of our tribe. She about 8#. She needed a spay and to have some mammary tumors removed when we got her, but she...
That's good advice there.
Sorry for the confusion Splitsnstacks . The long, straight ones will be sawn into lumber, except for the big one in the middle. I originally put...
Made an appt with a local Woodmizer operator for 2 weeks from Sat. Don't expect many "action" shots, he works very quickly.