Anything you carry into the woods is illegal, solid salt, granular mineral, corn, apples, etc. Food plots are o.k. and scents are o.k. Here's the...
"Baiting" like salt licks and apples is illegal in PA. Food plots are ok. Honestly, I just did it for fun. I had an area the was torn up pretty...
First pictures are tulip poplar for sure.
The widest were 12.5". We squared them into a cant first. The widest log was just over 20" from inside of bark to inside of bark (~22-23" o.d....
Got everything stacked and stickered in a temporary pile. The extra row next to the barn still has to go back on the mill to trim the wane....
This is what we got done today. The wood is covered and I'm resting up and rehydrating for now. I'll have get the pile on the left up on the...
Wife is a storage fanatic!
Here's a little taste of the milling we did this morning. These boards are 12" x 1 1/8" x 8 1/2 ft. Pretty nice stuff. Unfortunately, the mill...
6 days and the rye has really popped up. Deer will probably mow it down again before next weekend. [IMG]
Mine's worth about a grand, to me! Needless to say it's not going anywhere.
Wife hung some shelves up today. Once those are filled with junk, you'll never be able to see the sketchy joints. [IMG]
Chaps! YES! Labonville full wraps for sure, the best $ you will spend. One trip to the E.R. will be more than the cost of all of your PPE...
My wife loves Ball jars and canning.
D-7, 1878-1888 [IMG] D-8, 1896-1917 [IMG] D-23 1940-1947 [IMG] And the crown jewel, a 1896-1917 vintage back saw in nearly new...
A while back, I got into acquiring and refurbishing Disston saws. I have several dating from turn of the 19th-20th century. I also learned how...
I love the Ball glass ware.
:thumbs:We like pictures:thumbs:
Premixed, rye, brasica, clover.
Police, pawnshops, CraigsList, pray...
We've actually had a nice mix of sun and rain so far this summer. The soil was still pretty moist from rain on Friday. 50-60% chance of rain for...