Wife was encouraging me to put in a wood burning stove and I was starting to hoard firewood. Google took me right here but more importantly, the...
Good luck Corey. Sounds like you are doing your due diligence before hand so you have a good idea what you are getting into. Sounds like a great...
Marine spar varnish.
Recently, I've been working on a gate for our front porch to keep the dogs in. We're currently jury-rigging a baby gate. Anyways, here's the...
Very nice Shawn Curry . I only wish I had that much black locust. All I have is a handful of 4-6 inch logs. Straight parts will become fence...
Yes and yes. :yes:
Wife wants to extend the veggie garden (yummy!) so we will need about a dozen fence posts. I started working on cutting some 8' posts from the...
Speaking of white oaks... Here's one that fell over our lane a couple years ago. Temperature was much nicer for tree working. As you can see, the...
O.K. Your 2x2's will work perfectly ! I only mentioned that, because if your stickers are too wide, then the wood that is covered up and not...
Good idea there! I once stacked 1250 bd-ft of freshly milled red oak lumber in my steel pole barn. We left town for two weeks the very next day,...
O.K. here's some helpful hints. 1) They need airflow - get them out of your garage or keeps the doors open +/- a gentle fan. If they go...
In that case liquidate the longer bar for the MS361. 20" is perfect for the MS361.
Wow! That sounds like a terrific deal. You saved so much money on the saw, why not keep the 25" B&C for when you need it AND get a 20" B&C set...
A lot more muscle, overtaxing my little riding mower or begging/borrowing from neighbors. None of those options were anywhere near ideal. It's...
Woke up this morning to find a neighbor's oak tree had fallen across our lane blocking in 8 family's egress to the main road. BTW, it was only...
Apparently, this is what Italians think of us. [IMG] Is this what all European, etc. think of Americans? This explains why when I originally...
[IMG]
FWIW, I loved my stock MS461 and honestly, it was perfectly capable as is, but ever since Randy Evans put his juju on it... BEAST MODE! It runs...
Even better!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) You need to replace the small saw with an MS241, MS261 and/or MS200T. 2) Everyone NEEDS an MS461. 'nuff said. 'merica! Grunt, grunt,...