Chain looks a little too "grabby" or you are pushing down too hard, vis-a-vis bogging down the stock and ported saw. There is just no reason for...
It really doesn't get better than your current set up. The only down side I can see it not getting to run my saws as much as I like. But, that...
OOOHHH! I kind of really like that. Will look into it
The geometry doesn't work at all for a swinging gate, hard to explain, but trust me. Thanks for the support bogieb
Schwing!
The gate itself is now finished and the wheels are mounted on the bottom. Here it is in place (temporary). [IMG] Now I need to engineer up some...
The backhoe will be really nice. It will add a lot of ballast for the FEL and weight for traction.
Very accurate. Ag's are max traction off road. Industrials are "compromise" that can be run on road/pavement and off-road. Think honestly about...
Wow! Great tractor. Hydrostatic or gear?
Lookin' good my brutha'
Nice tractor/mower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It takes a whole lot of "Jackson's" or "Tubman's" to pay for the mower and the time it takes for mowing. Once you get to be a "crotchety old...
Safe is #1. Nobody and no property was damaged!
So, I'm a member of local shooting club mostly for archery. HOWEVER, I've been shooting a few rounds of sporting clays lately. Anyone...
Great job man! I've been hibernating indoors lately. Anything you can get done outside is a "WIN" in my book.
My lawn mower sans mower deck. [IMG] We also recently picked up a used Snapper push mower. Each year, we have less lawn to mow and more garden...
Anything is possible, but right now I have a wood stove, oil-forced air heat, and a propane direct vent fireplace that can keep our little place...
I don't burn pellets, but.. They have their bar and chain oil on sale 2 for $12. Might be time to stock up.
Sweet start! No messing around with 1/2 @zz desgn/work there.
Hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!