That defiantly pretty cool! Saws are already built very light so I'm not sure how much they really saved with the few CF parts I see.. It would be...
I think that's a great mix of wood. Lots of excellent choices to choose from when loading the stove. Always good to have a little oak too. I know...
Love the smell of the fresh cut walnut.... Shame to burn it, but has to happen some times.
You got a lot done! The stack looks good too. Do you have a few different types in that stack? Sure does look wet, just like here too.
Nice pile of wood! :) Did a maple give it a wrong look too?
That's your answer right there.
Spring Time Tool Sale (New & Refurb): Lawn Mower, Trimmers, Leaf Blowers, Chainsaws from Husqvarna, Poulan & More from $29.49 + Free Shipping...
Looks delicious! The ricotta cheese is unique for the toasted cheese. :drool:
x2
Nice hoard! Looks good and dry too! :cool:
The kitchen table is the last thing that gets burned.... :whistle: Although it would make a good video for this crowd! :rofl: :lol:
That's my problem a lot of the time. buried deep in the woods, usually requiring a lot of manual carry out. Take what you can.
If it all look that good, I think its a great price. I don't see too much bark either. :yes:
:popcorn: :axe:
Never can buy too big when it comes to power tools! :)
Gas, Should have done it years ago! Just like having a new toy... Still amazes me when going through the big uglies like butter.. :yes: [ATTACH]
Looking good! :smoke:More pics please. Where did all your bucked rounds go? I thought there were more? I assume the splits go in the trailer,...
Nice pile of maple you have there. :) I have a little maple to cut this month too. Only about a rick or so, just small stuff that needs to be...
That's a nice stack of oak and cherry! :) The rest of your wood looks like it's drying pretty well for you. Curious how you know that white...
Great choice. I have a full size M & P 9mm and really like it., but for concealed carry, the Shield is perfect.