Nice set up saw dog! That's some huge rounds you have there! :whistle: Welcome to the site.... Mark
That's the trick, I guess, is to get into manageable pieces, even split in half they were crazy heavy so I couldn't let them fall off the splitter...
It was a beautiful day, mostly sunny and got up to about 65 degrees, it was warm enough to put my flag out and have my morning coffee outside...
I don't know how you keep the stacks so perfect. Very impressive indeed! Always love your pics! :)
I love that stuff here too! :) Don't encourage me to post more pics! Running out of time as it is!! Thanks for the kind words, those extra...
That's a nice stack you have going of Maple! Good job! Got a lot done today.
Nice looking wood you ended up with. Look's almost already seasoned it was so dry! I'm getting fanatical about keeping a sharp chain these in the...
Great looking family you have there Stin! Those kids are cute! Looks a bit like Easy Rider meets Little House on Prairie, and I mean that as...
She did do a nice job stacking! Kept the stack going up level and kept the front reasonably lined up straight. You should have seen her picking...
My helpers and I, worked Saturday falling, bucking, hauling, splitting and stacking that big Scarlet oak trunk that was right next to my woodpile....
Just be glad I'm not your neighbor. I might have been fishing off my deck for Locust.....:whistle:
When I look at how high the water made it up on your shed, it looks like it must have come up a foot or two along the lower bricks of your walk...
Nice looking maple. Not to big to handle and easy to split too. 24 rounds is a really good start. I like your new helper. Time for me to trade...
So you leave the stack outside for a year or two in the sun and the come into the shed after that?
Never heard of crapton before, but it's my new favorite word! :rofl: :lol:
If a splitting about one cord will wear it out, then it's about shot..... :rofl: :lol: Like I said before, I've hand split for a long time and...
Those are some of the best, straightest, good looking wood piles you have there sitting in the sun. :yes:
Two hours of splitting, 1.5 hours stacking and 1 hour taking photos, 1 hour uploading and fixing them, 1 hour to read alerts, 1 hour to post pics,...
I heard the same thing! Think it's in the forum bylaws. :drunk:
You know where going to need to see pictures of this so called "Stihl chainsaw collection....." :whistle: For new member verification purposes...