There are reasons to own a battery powered chainsaw. :) Was it just because of the green factor or other reasons also?
X2 I remember following your testing of this very topic with a few variables thrown in. It was very informative and the take away is that wood...
Nice job Pete! That will be something you use your entire life.... It is amazing how wood glue makes a strong bond under pressure from being...
Look's like Emma thinks that dirt's "special" too.. ;) We now have our Emma doing the dishes for us.... :whistle: [ATTACH]
I'm sure it's Hickory also. The leaf gives it away. I'm not very good at identifying the different Hickory species, other than Shagbark. There's...
Really nice score! It looks like all of a cord to me. :) Are you just going to cut the longer ones in half? Nice trailer you have there too....
You have quite the system going on there! I think you got a ton of splitting and stacking done. :) Wheres Giz? Did you wear him out?
Really looks fabulous!!! You gave me some ideas, thanks! :thumbs:
Nice job!!! :yes: Looks great! :) I like the idea of tongs to lift and rotate... I see your on the third row on the left side of the woodshed...
My wife wouldn't agree with you! ;)
Woodlands, what a kind soul, always thinking of the other guy....:whistle: If I remember right your cherry is not cut or split yet either........
For those guys who are interested in doing something like this, you can see it's not all that hard to put something together. These pics show the...
I think your off to a good start in closely reviewing the layout and individual components of any splitter. There's only a few components that...
Those cherry's are really going to make some nice firewood. I would be all over those. :yes: I always hate to lose a cherry tree, but they sure...
I think I found 3 in all my years....
I need you to teach me how to find them.... :confused:
I also showed her your guys responses about the good job she did, and she's all pumped up now about knowing how to stack wood. :yes: Thanks guys!
Thanks... I'm in the camp to try to teach your kids (at least a little bit) about hard work. It's good for them and they need to be prepared for...
Thanks Dave.... We just threw them over to the stack and My daughter did the stacking. :) Hydraulic helper was the ticket for this job! Amen...
Welcome to the site! What type of deer cam are you using?