If you want to learn about the best restaurants and buffets, go to a website called Chowhounds and search Las Vegas. Have fun!
.......:popcorn:
I have old vegetable oil in my garage too. Not sure what to do with it, but maybe a good campfire starter aid... Like your garage organization...:)
Awesome score! :yes:
Looks like a guy who likes to spend time in his garage...:) What's the Wesson oil and Breyers ice cream for....? :whistle: damm high...
Boog, that's one impressive garage/workbench layout you have...:smoke: Hope your daughter appreciates her present... :)
I agree completely!! Lost more than a few good mom and pop ones over the years. Usually with lower prices and much better service than the big...
Wow! :yes: Pics? :popcorn:
Northstar 32 ton... [ATTACH]
x2... Were going to need evidence of this....:popcorn:
Sounds like the right plan..... Just think how great it will be when they can reach a little higher. :)
Nice!! :yes: I assume that is a hydro log lift? I really like the front jack/wheel combo. :)
37, nice looking oak rounds you have there! They're heavy aren't they! Your stacks look great too! I like your pine and oak mix idea too....
I go two years on mine. Your going to like it....:) Where's the rest of the pics? :popcorn:
You have a nice stash of rounds you've already collected! Those cherry and maple will make some excellent firewood and split like butter. :)...
Beauty find!! I assume this was not on your land? Great looking wood no matter where it came from! :yes: Looks like a ton!
Nice job! Looks great! :) You have a lot of work done.. :yes:
wow! :) Nice job, you got a lot of splitting and stacking done and still have a bunch of wood left to go. Almost two cords cut and stacked?...
Nice load... This is exactly what I do. The hauling out is extra work, but I'm not leaving that perfect wood back in the woods to rot. :)...
Carpenters use them all the time. Great for interior work too. My company has this deal where you get "service awards" based on how many years...