Wish I would have made it... Great time for sure and kuddos to all the hard work you guys put into a great day...
Digin in that special dirt would wear anyone out..... :whistle:
It's a good thing isn't it!? :yes: After this winter, it's almost unthinkable to want to start another fire, unless you have some sort of wood...
Lukem, is exactly right. 3 distinctive different leaves. I think its probably Sassafras also. [ATTACH]
Yea, great job! Wood shed looks even better full of wood. :)
that's a great spot you have. Nice and private. :) I bet that clay fire place makes all the difference. You have a lot big rocks around your...
Cold
wow! Great looking room and view. With a large open space, tall ceiling and all those windows, that stove would make that space really...
Big tree! Are you going to slab it? I don't believe it's Scarlet oak based on the bark. Near the base of of scarlet oaks, they swell a wider and...
Nice looking splitter, but I don't see any pics of it in action... :whistle: Interesting place you have there. Looks like you might have a nice...
That wasa good sized Cherry.. Can't wait to see your project. :popcorn:
It's a ton of work you already did this year! :) Looks like a little of everything. Makes me want to get back out and cut some more. But, you...
That's a nice fishing boat you have there. Laid out really nice. I like to fish also.
Very professional job your team did. :) Looks like you used the router for the center of 4 x 6 and to round over the edges of everything. Your...
Nice! :) Hard to tell what you have there, oak maybe? They are a nice thickness and nice and long too. How will you be drying them? Have a...
Almost 2 cord of small rounds is a bunch of hunting and gathering. Looks great! Especially that it's mostly dry already. Dogwood and Mulberry is...
No one....o_O :whistle: See, I think it's perfectly normal for our firewood collecting hobby (obsession) to spill over (flood or cascade) into...
Ohhhh.. Almost forgot. Great job with the woodshed! That thing is really built well.. Might come in handy for a tornado shelter too... :)...
Depends... Depends on species, time, diameter, where it's located, if it's starting to get punky, etc... I cut two oaks this spring, both...
Out shopping this morning for Mothers Day..... A little behind again this year...:whistle: