Looks like a special place, I hope you have time to spend there with your family... Do you cut wood there for the stove or do you bring it with...
What great pics and a fantastic cabin build you did! Very impressive.... Keep the pics coming.
That's a nice looking stack of firewood!! :yes: And a lot of work too....
Very nice job. Were you able to pick up the rounds you bucked off the trunk?
Noo. Not me.... I'm not plumber or a tile guy, but did stay at a Holiday Inn Express before. :rofl: :lol: I'm learning just like you. :)
Tile was from HD. Used cement board on the floor then rubber membrane from the floor up a couple feet on the sides, then cement board on the...
Yep, needed to review my work....
Best thing is they hold their value well also, you can use them for years and still sell them for not a whole lot less than you paid for them new. :)
Nice haul! That's a lot of wood from just a top... :yes: Looks like maple?
Yep, you have a firewood hoarding problem alright......
Nice! :yes: That's a crazy amount of wood you got there. Ash and Hickory will make a great combination too. :) I have a firewood book that I...
Between cutting firewood with my girls this spring, we are also working on adding a third bathroom upstairs which was really needed. We had this...
Me too... And the new ones he directs and acts in are pretty great too. :) Nice work Dave with the wood shed! Keep the pics coming.
Nice looking stack you have there is the wood shed. Looks good and dry too. :)
Very, very nice splits and stacks.. I would be proud of the nice job you did on them. :) What exactly is the black covering? I want to find...
That's a bunch of rounds you got bucked up Stinny! Lot of bending over, but a sharp chain makes all the difference. You have a bunch of wood...
Nice job Pete! Feels good to get that done I bet.....:)
Naw, you just dig up everything.... I think its the odor from that special dirt that makes um crazy....:D
Good spot you have. Up off the ground and plenty of sun. I think your smart getting it high off the ground there too. I'm starting to stack higher...
Nice dry wood... Doesn't look as pretty, but I know good wood when I see it. Nice wood shed, like the flag too! :)