There's no comparison....
It did ok.... They are underpowered, no suspension rattle traps that don't handle really great, but they were built really solid and were good...
I sold my 626 a couple years ago. I miss it and half kick myself for getting rid of it. It was a clean one too....:( [ATTACH]
Canada in May 2012 .[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Wow! That's a lot of nice looking wood....:yes: Is that a lot of beech I see?
Happens to the best of us..... Looks like your other rows are stacked perfectly too.. Mine tip over more from one side settling in the dirt over...
Wow! Great looking woodshed, great looking seasoned wood (and a ton of it) and a daughter home from college to help and a cold beer... :)...
Well, that's what I do too, little at a time still ends up being a big pile when your done. I just thought looking at how full your woodshed is...
Wow! You got a lot done this spring! Makes me feel behind....:emb: It still looks like you have more logs to buck and split yet? You must...
Well.. I expect that's one way to insure you keep the generator full of gas... I can relate to keeping everyone in the family happy....:)
Weird because they are so round. Looks like one of them is right near the bark so I would expect to still see the fencing protruding out of the...
Is it heated? :)
Nice pictures Dave! Please keep them coming. Very impressive wood stacks as always. :yes: Gotta love that oak! In an attempt to get my stacks...
Corks or rubber stoppers. Available at HD, Lowes and Menards. Bring your spout with you to the store.
Good neighbors are priceless.... Even with the wood all bucked up and delivered, it's still a lot of work! :)
My Emma is way to lazy too lazy these days.... No staining, splitting or beer deliveries.... [ATTACH]
Very cool. Love your splitter and still think it's the best deal out there. I just bought my first splitter too after a bunch of years splitting...
You have some good size rounds left. Looks like a good days work you got done, and another half a cord to go. :) Nice job and great wood you...
Sure is nice using a splitter especially with elm and those big uglies! :)
That looks like a great idea....I assume its customized for various dimensions. I never looked into anything other than the old school method..