Nice score! :) I bet some of those rounds were pretty heavy..
Yep. Had enough... I'll watch you split and I'll take care of Giz.... Alright... I may stack a bit too.
I think your pictures are the impressive ones!! You have vents, gates and all under cover! You figuered me out though... Long stacks outside make...
yes... but not to stack....
Isn't that nice.... She wants to be like dad....:)
That's really cool... :cool:
Wow. You got a lot of work done! Interesting how the "claw" came about.. I could see how that is a really helpful tool for the firewood...
Natures rubber membrane...... bark. :)
I think your referring to my stack that's half filled? I had nice square pieces to use on the ends for stability, and will fill it up with...
Made a little more Scarlet oak progress.... You guys don't like seeing wood stacks???.... :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
"Candygram for Mongo"....
Horrible accident. Your extended family will be in our prayers for a quick and full recovery.
Another good and popular choice...:)
Calcium chloride is highly corrosive. I would not use this stuff myself. You won't know the damage on the rims until you remove the tires. I have...
Nice oak ! You have a huge pile there split already. :) The oak I have been cutting is soaking wet and it's been dead standing too. That's a...
Great deal on your new partnership... You might actually get too much wood. Did I just say that!? o_O It's Saturday..... :popcorn:
I get a lot of them to stack in my regular stacks. Sometimes you can fit them in all together like a jigsaw puzzle based on their shapes. I'm also...
Yea this is the guy and this is what they do to the Ash trees... [IMG] I really dislike this bug... :mad:
I think it's a great deal. How any cord are you guessing?
Your exactly right. It's one heavy duty machine and built to last...... It's like owning an old muscle car from the late 60's or early 70's. Great...