Nice looking oak! You have a ton of wood already CSS already this year. :yes: I'm guessing it will only take a couple of more "Big Oak Score"...
I have a JD... It's a great tool. I think it's a great idea. If your mostly considering it for mowing, be aware these tractors are heavier than a...
X2. :bug:
I can see the local headlines Monday morning... "Fire hoarder cuts down hundreds of trees on cabin site" Perpetrator in custody, later quoted as...
If they were much bigger, you wouldn't have got them in or out of the wagon or pulled your back or busted something important. :whistle: That's...
Nice! :cool: Gotta love white oak and those are beautiful looking rounds. I can relate to how heavy they are too....:)
Proudly displayed most of the year [ATTACH]
I also need to fill up. Talked with my propane guy two weeks ago and it was $1.99/gal right now. He thought it may still trend down just a bit...
:rolleyes::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: With my luck and craigslist, I would have it all arranged and be waiting anxiously with the camera to take...
Now that's funny! :rofl: :lol: :yes:
I was thinking the same thing. I never had to use a service before, I always have been able to do them myself and was lucky enough not to have big...
That's great firewood right there. I bet you get at least a rick out of that one branch. I like red maple myself, dries pretty quick, burns with a...
Looking for advice or suggestions. I have a maple close to my building that has been suffering from crotch rot for a few years now. It's pretty...
Did you have time for that beer yet today?
Lot of sawing you got done there!! :) Nice job, must feel good that is behind you now. You saw some of those pretty long, must have a deep stove.
You would think they could catch someone repeatedly doing this? Wouldn't you?
I smell a scam. Miss posted MS880. http://columbus.craigslist.org/tls/4514875019.html
Yes
Pete, I expect you could end up on then next hoarders reality show... :) That's a lot o wood u have! :yes: Not much... I have a couple...