The order for the P68A was delayed until who knew when so I bought a used Accentra to feed my pellets which arrived 2 months sooner. Yes, the...
Welcome, join the gang for a beer. I hope you brought some? eh!
Follow the trail of empties........you might find him, no not him! Thx for the welcome. Another canuck not too far from me, welcome granted!
I see the kitty is keeping its distance, what gives? The set-up is clean looking and the key holder is innovative! You gotta paint the key holder...
Santa's village is south of me so do the math or follow the long trail of...
Nah! It's my power outage back-up with seamless transfer. Cost of solar panels doesn't justify the extra cost. During the winter months would be...
Pic to show the set-up! The battery pack has been changed to a couple of Trojan batteries. The batteries showing are what I salvaged from the junk...
I made a battery back-up system just for my pellet stove. It works like a charm and have enough power to supply until I get home to power the...
Blown cellulose is mice deterrent is a benefit in itself! I gotta do mine but haven't got around to it yet, cathedral ceiling is holding me back....