Will these gaskets work;...
I tried the dollar bill test around the door and it seemed to be OK. The glass from what I could see is somewhat discolored in one bottom corner,...
It's about time:smoke:. I shouldn't be talking as I am far behind my installationo_O. Hope it works out for you, which thermostat are you using?
Unable to do leaf blower trick as the vent is on my selkirk 7in wood chimney but then again, never tried! Dollar test is unable to pull or very...
I cleaned the stove yesterday and noticed some creosote on the bottom door. Mind you, it was somewhat present in the past. 1st pic , partially...
I cranked it up to full throttle for a couple of hours to see if the heat would increase and it did(I wasn't heat blown away!?!?). Mind you the...
I'm running in room temp mode and in manual like I always do. Just today my furnace kicked on twice with temps outside hovering around 28F! I will...
I'll take a stab, Cubex!
I have been cleaning my stove, should be due soon as I am changing to Trebio's as we speak. Suppose to be this year's batch so they say. How they...
hi, i just got past my 75th bag of Cubex and seems like I have no heat. Recently installed OAK for this year heating and I am confused with the...
Take note Ivanhoe, take note! My turn of unexpected settings is just around the corner so beware:eek:
Nah, didn't look into it! I see it's something new and sounds promising. Shut down mode is not my cup of tea but could be beneficial for others, I...
I like to share my red zone weather if you don't mind! You're only one lonely voice so crank up your biggy stove and get ready for the long haul:p.
The Harman 512H battery back-up system is not puresinewave. I've looked into them and was almost as pricey as mine(in Canada). It's a 3 in 1...
Again it happens! Power out from 6:30am to 8:30pm but this time I was home. I had to work the night shift so I again left with the battery back-up...
Makes our stoves look smallish!:( Another PIG alive and well.
I have a IOTA ITS-30R for the transfer switch, a TBS Powersine 600 puresinewave 12 volt inverter, A COTEK CK-1215 charger and two Trojan T-105 6...
I just went through a 12 hour power outage and was going out of town that same morning. Power was out just before I awaken in the early morning....
Nice, enjoy the heat!
I wish I had a late start on the heating season, been feeding the Accentra close to a month now. Stay warm like me and get some rest.:drunk: