Mine use to get pretty empty but different pellets = different results. My hot to the touch hopper is the problem, creating a gummy build-up:mad:...
No gummy back-side 'cause of cooler temps. I believe the front-side could use more insulation or heat shield to prevent excessive heat which to me...
I see everyone is here. Must be missing the action! Today I decided to through back together the Fahrenheit in case I need it. Slowly together she...
I've already did the cross over hose thing along with auger removal cleaning. I find the hopper is just too hot for my liking. I find different...
I didn't pull the slide plate but it moves freely. What is happening, the hopper was getting a build up of gummy residue from the pellets and was...
Good thing I'm handy with my hands otherwise I would be in a hell of a jackpot. It's -27c(-17f)at this moment and the stove as never run this hot...
Now the stove stop working, no heat! I get home and exhaust fan still running but no fire??? I try the test mode and the auger isn't turning?? I...
Checked the air damper and it's functioning as it should. I did a draft test and got -0.5. I've been burning Isabella softwood pellets and have...
I wish I had that option(2 stoves):(. Wait a minute, I do! I do! Why didn't I think of thato_O. The alteration of plans ALWAYS get the better of...
Kind of hard to plan ahead when it's freaking cold out every day so it seems! I did a fast wipe of heat exchanger and sidewalls and crossed...
Exhaust fan staying on forever. Not the ESP, tried a new one with same results. Stove goes into shut down mood but fan won't shut off. Tried the...
My CB is slowly going south, same as the exhaust fan and the hopper gasket is showing its age(original). OAK looks good, I even tried without....
OK, gaskets done but still no increase of heat. I've ordered a new control board, exhaust fan motor, fan blade & hopper gasket seal. Hopefully I...
Happy New Year (Bonne Heureuse Année) my pellet friends! -29C at the moment with windchill at -39C! BBRR!! Stay warm, warm, warm!
A time waster, yes but spare motor if the new one fells. I just did a cleaning and installed the new gaskets. Made a difference, hard to say. I...
Is there an echo in here? :D
Joyeux Noël! Stay safe, warm & thirsty my pellet friends.:fire::drunk::tree:
Let's hope the power stays on! But on another note, it's a good time to see if you're really prepared:eek:. I know I am:MM:. Stay warm my friends,...
I was at my Harman dealer and was discussing my unsuccessful dismantling of the exhaust fan on my Accentra FS stove. I've tried heat,...
Not much snow here but in a deep freeze(-20F)o_O Stove running on max and oil furnace helping out....