Morning all. Overcast but it may clear off somewhat today. Who said retirement was boring? A clerk at the grocery store said she went back to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to James Miller & chbryson & ThomH123 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Angela Mileto & BradyK & brugiseb & DDobbs & Deep down dave & DenverKyle & Floki & Francysco De La Palma &...
Wishing a Very Belated Happy Birthday today to ben searles & bill & Dul7a & Pygmygingeraffe & Rene & ronbo3107 & Rumpy & ScottZ & SotallyTober &...
bogieb I feel for you. Any updates from MS messes with my settings. Right now I have to work off my laptop as the hard drive died on my...
Morning all. A bit overcast - enough to keep the temps from freezing. A really pink sky at sunrise this morning. It was really quick so no pics...
Sawdust Man yes, I agree with theburtman. Awesome sunrises. The sunset picture from yesterday (?) was also awesome.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to foothillsfire [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brian Shawgo & crasper & Deitrick1979 & Dr45 & JoeFHCclubclub jon1212 & Jose A.S.T.S. & Kilbourn & krooser...
I think that would be my question too.
I didn't realize you still had the side dump trailer. That was a brilliant idea to use it to move the firewood.
Morning all. We slept in or at least I did. No schedule for anything today. I am sure I have lots of chores to do though. Christmas present...
I knit socks on circular needles and do both at the same time. I am still working on the foot part. Hopefully today I get the heels done.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dyno625 & emaw4 & Etiger2007 & geoff & Grimlock11 & Hank77mn & joseph A DiPietro & Joshua Doran & jw177 &...
Morning all or rather Afternoon all. It was a different day yesterday. Mid-way through our Bible study session before church, the power went...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sourwood [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Big_6 & Brandon & Carlos Danger & DesertDweller & emarlatt & gregbesia & Jack of all trades & Jfpatterson1...
Morning all. Dark, very wet and windy out there this morning. Sounds like it is going to be happening all day. Yesterday was fun. I got to...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BKVP & Choo Choo Tommy & Chris Brackbill & DJB & FireAnt & Fonsia & Hydroaxe & Jafo232 & jh398 &...
Our downtown Christmas decorations [ATTACH]