savemoney that doesn't sound good. We keep oil lamps for backup light and the ambience is nice. The house is sure quiet when the power is out...
This was the view while we were watching curling and football on Sunday. I had to use zoom to get the mountain peaks to show. They were actually...
Morning all. Wet out there today. Doesn't look like it is going to dry up in the foreseeable future. It is rather depressing when the days are...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 032AV & C. Graham & cmcalvey & Coreymurphs & DBroadnax & doug fir & farmgrl & Fldwithwondr & Holder 45 &...
farmer steve Nice looking brussel sprouts. Ours in the stores here don't look half as nice. The white veggies? Cauliflower?
Morning all. Yesterday's weather was rather nice all day. Unfortunately I spent the whole day inside. I finished the pair of socks I was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dunmyer mowing llc [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BeantownBurner & Chris Knepper & Colorado450 & drubix & Dvscott & Forwilldrive & Gord & Gusguy & JoyBoy &...
I assume it is an alder. Looks like it is in not bad shape.
:zip: :zip: I think this is where you would post that yooperdave
Morning all. Overcast with the forecast of sunshine and then rain. We already got the glimpse of sunshine so I guess next will be rain. Curling,...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to another bucker & BaldwinSwag & Biggie & BillinTX & Bruce Nelson & Bryan Newton & Craig A & Dinerman &...
I thought the cat was keeping his nose warm as all the other pictures looked so cold.
Morning all. Yesterday was very wet and windy. I kept a flashlight near just in case another tree went down. I think we get more of the same...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to barniescamp & Cascadia & David Grool & dlneu & Duane & elmsplitter & Finn03 & Jon Goff & JRoberts & kcmh...
Morning all. Yesterday we went to Mom's. Really nice day outside. Got a few chores taken care of for her. Up earlier this morning and it is...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Oldhippie [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to wildwest [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Barry Gage & ben littleton & blueguy & Brett Hutchinson & Christal8 & crzybowhntr & Cu1160 & Jeff Belcher...
This is apparently the last year they are being made and they are hard to find. The tradition ends at the end of the month.