Almost looks like a church.
Have a fun time behind the fridge, lol
Morning all. Windy last night and this morning. We were under a wind alert for most of the evening. I put my flashlight on the bedside table...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BigDdaddy & bluenova & Buckeye & FastDonzi & Gasman & Hunker down & Jeff Rhine & John Shooter & mdavlee &...
I always wore my hair long - half way down my back. I would tie it back when we started sailing but it would always come loose. One day was...
Awesome way to serve the Lord. Congratulations.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bif22 & chewey & clarksvilleal & Craig B. Agricola & Csween & jbean & Johnny Chin & Landon Buckler & Mike...
Morning all. Rather a surprise this morning. It is dawning clear with frost on the ground. I don't think it will last though. Rain for...
Back in the 90s, Canadian Tire featured fibre optic Christmas trees. campinspecter thought they looked really neat so we bought one. Almost...
Next summer we will see you out on the highway. Cross paths somewhat back east.
Thanks for posting this again Stinny and reminding us of the true spirit of Christmas.
Morning all. Yeah I got the tree and decorations up yesterday. Started to watch the football game last night but I went to bed early as I was...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boozer & CJKaz & david gtoss & DocDryden & J.Walker & Jim Powell & NY Woods & NYH1 & Old Cabin Guy &...
Morning all. Overcast and not raining yet. I hope the rain holds off long enough to do the electrical on the sump pump at the church. Our long...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to HuckFinn & Mtnbikerfred & Nayslayer & Redfin & scott wingate
Congrats on both purchases. You will enjoy the RV with the traveling you two do.
Morning all. Dark, wet and foggy out there this morning. We aren't getting any snow for Christmas unless an unexpected cold snap happens. Here...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brenan D & Cthoarder & FisherGal & Guy Burlock & Husky_Dad & InTheWoods & James Smith & Jim1978 & Jodi &...
Unfortunately I get to use them regularly but I like the idea of the battery lanterns.
mike bayerl nice to have a friend for comfort. They really know when you are in pain and out of sorts.