Morning all. The day dawned with clear skies and the occasional patch of fog or low hanging cloud. Yesterday was partial sunny with a few rain...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ctwoodtick [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ahwhite598 & Bushwacker & coal reaper & Daniel Lane & Dead Cutter & George Bernhard & jabold & Jer & Mike...
That was quite the building. I thought you had taken the family to Europe judging from the style of the architecture.
Back to fruitcakes. I regularly made my own for years but the last couple of years, no one locally carries the ingredients that I like using....
Morning all. Dark, wet and windy out there this morning. Rain forecast for the day. It has definitely been inside days this past week or so....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Beagler & fezdawg12 & jcgargano & johnnyboy & Jon1270 & jspace & KX5002 & PapaBear & Patrick MO & Perezoso...
Sorry to hear. I hope it is over quick.
We use this type of chocks as well. It works really great. We only use them on one side of the trailer. I will have to look into the Electric...
Morning all. Dark, wet and windy again today. Yesterday was nice to have our daughter here even though she was working remotely for a lot of the...
Happy Anniversary, Erik B
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to apd & aviarygolf & Dimitri & Dollar Bill & Don C & Fiber Fuel Guy & jerseygirl, & Jsnyder & LogChain &...
A $100 a cord and you don't have to travel or scrounge any of it. You would be able to work on it anytime you wanted. For us who have to really...
Well, thank you campinspecter You are always the better driver especially backing up trailers.
It is amazing the threads that get created on here. This has been very entertaining.
Morning all. Dark and wet out there but I don't think we have wind. It was another wild day yesterday but not as bad as Christmas Day. We had a...
Wow, that close. Our little dog would be going absolutely crazy seeing that.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abbyroad & akbarley & BFoley & Chuck Weiss & EricS & gillespie009 & grandpachris & Gravelpicker & Hanpe &...
Nice looking house. that carpet though needs to go. eatonpcat you can have it.
Lots of good advice FarmerJ Taking it out for a couple of short runs is a great idea as well. Don't ask me why I am giving this advice but make...